Rapper Megan Thee Stallion is having a great start to her week. According to multiple reports, her new clothing line at online retailer Fashion Nova sold over $1.2 million in a day.
Back in November, Fashion Nova, one of the world’s leading fashion & lifestyle brands, and critically-acclaimed, award-winning rapper and philanthropist, Megan Thee Stallion, announced the highly anticipated launch of the Fashion Nova X Megan Thee Stallion collection, a line of premium denim, luxe corset bodysuits and tops with matching pants, jaw-dropping dresses and plush outerwear.
“Designing this line with Fashion Nova has been a labor of love,” said Megan Thee Stallion in a press release. “Not only am I able to bring my signature look to all the hotties out there, but I was able to create sexy and beautiful clothing that fit bodies of all shapes, sizes, and heights. If you’re a tall girl like me, finding clothes that have savage style has never been easy, until now.”
The collection features a Western Moto Speed Chase theme with statement styles including:
- Denim wear with feature details like patchwork, exaggerated fringe, ultra-fraying, lace up and swinging flare hemmed bottoms, ombre washes, and stacked hems.
- Stand out tops and bodysuits to pair with the crafted jeans and incorporate extra touches like corset bodices, animal print, and chain details that include a variety of tie-front tops and revealing halters.
- Maxi-ribbed dresses, skirt and pant sets in a streetwear aesthetic.
- Outerwear made of lush faux fur.
- Matching pet wear for coordinating.